Suits Cerato GT Hatch PFL models
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE BUMPER REMOVAL
Not compatible with Kia Forte (USDM)
If you require the PFL Sedan Flow-Lock Rear Diffuser click here
Experience Flow-Lock rear diffuser for your Cerato GT Hatch PFL, sharing the same durability and technology as our renowned WRX, Golf GTI and Focus RS line up - trusted by many car enthusiasts worldwide. The rear valance and diffuser fins will clear the Cerato GT Hatch PFL double exhaust tips with ease, and rear bumper removal is not necessary for installation of the diffuser.
The Flow-Lock interlocking system allows for the final assembly of the diffuser fins without tools or fasteners. A simple push and click and the kit is assembled and ready for installation - this means zero exposed hardware giving you the cleanest look for your Cerato GT Hatch PFL rear.
No more L-brackets, no additional exposed hardware and no double-sided tape, experience the Flow-Lock difference today!
Valance is installed to the car through bolts and nuts while the Flow-Lock diffuser fins simply click into the valance (once locked into the valance it is secure). It is also possible to install when your car is on the ground.
- Cerato GT Hatch PFL rear valance
- Cerato GT Hatch PFL diffuser fins
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish:
- Valance: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Flow-Lock diffuser fins: 4.5mm thick textured ABS
- Valance: Hand polished satin black
- Flow-Lock diffuser fins: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and features