Suits Impreza WRX/RS G3 Hatch PFL (Narrow Body) Models
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE BUMPER REMOVAL
Here at Flow Designs we understand that Subaru enthusiasts love their exhaust modifications, which is why we've designed both, single (Option A) and dual exit rear diffusers (option B). The rear valance and diffuser fins will clear your Impreza WRX or Impreza RS G3 Hatch PFL single or dual exhaust tips with ease.
The Flow-Lock interlocking system allows for the final assembly of the diffuser fins without tools or fasteners. A simple push and click and the kit is assembled and ready for installation. No more L-brackets, no additional exposed hardware and no double-sided tape, experience the Flow-Lock difference today!
The Impreza WRX/RS G3 Hatch PFL Flow-Lock rear diffuser shares the same durability and technology as our renowned Volkswagen Golf, i30N and Ford Focus RS line up which is trusted by car enthusiasts worldwide.
Valance is installed to the car through bolts and nuts while the Flow-Lock diffuser fins simply click into the valance (once locked into the valance it is secure). It is also possible to install when your car is on the ground.
10 year warranty applies for the rear valance (excludes ABS fins)
- WRX/RS G3 Hatch PFL rear valance (1 x Option A OR 1 x Option B)
- Option A - Suits Single Exit Exhaust (Integrated Spats)
- Option B - Suits Dual Exit Exhaust (Spats sold separately)
- WRX/RS G3 Hatch PFL diffuser fins
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit
Material & Finish:
- Valance: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Flow-Lock diffuser fins: 4.5mm thick textured ABS
- Valance: Hand polished satin black
- Flow-Lock diffuser fins: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and features